Note: DRIE Central Chapter Membership now runs from January 1 to December 31 of each year.
Returning 2011/2012 DRIE Central Members...
RETURNING MEMBERS, renew for your 2013 membership
NEW to DRIE Central?
NEW MEMBERS Register For Your 2013 Membership
There are many benefits in becoming a member
of DRIE Central. Our members are professionals and associates with an interest in
successful Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning
strategies, all taking advantages of what DRIE Central has
FeeWhat do members get for their $75 Membership fee?
The fee provides admission to 3 professional development lunch and learn sessions and the annual conference.
Additional special events may have other fees that apply.
Membership in DRIE is an "individual membership" although
many organizations choose to pay the membership fee on behalf
of their employees.
The annual membership fee is $75.00, Associate fee is $25. Individual
memberships are transferable by communicating with DRIE Membership.
Membership Benefits summary
There are many other great reasons for becoming a member of DRIE
For more details see the membership section in the DRIE Central bylaws
- 10% Discount for DRI Canada courses.
- Free entrance to annual conference, usually in the October/November timeframe.
- The annual confernece is packed with excellent presentations from world class presneters.
- Free attendance to 3 Profesional development lunch and learn sessions.
Regular topical E-mailings whose volume is controlled by
Discounts to DRIE sponsored conferences including the World
Conference on Disaster Management (held in Toronto), and
the Corporate Contingency Planning Seminar and Exhibition
(held in the US).
CDRP and CISSP Education Credits for each DRIE meeting attended.
- A chance to network with other professionals
at each DRIE meeting.
- Voting privileges at DRIE Central's
Annual General Meeting for ful lmembers, (Associate may attend, but cannot vote).
- DRI CEU for working on DRIE initiatives
or being a speaker.
DRIE Meetings/Professional Development sessions
Some of the Areas/Topics covered during previous meetings
have included the following:
For more information email:
- Workplace Violence/Active shooter response planning.
- BCP Employee Awareness
- Pandemic-Influenza planning